Tell us what you think
We want the library to be a place where everyone can come and feel safe while choosing books, using the computers, engaging in activities or reading the papers and having a coffee.
Is this your experience? We now have a Feedback Book. Please do let us know about your library visit – what we do well and things we can improve on.
A few basic rules and guidelines are on display in the library.
– Our volunteers will be courteous and respectful to you. We ask that you be courteous and respectful to them and other Library users.
– No dogs, except assistance dogs.
– No bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or scooters.
– It’s a no to shouting!
– Mobile phone? In the lobby, please.
– Keep food and drinks in the refreshment area.
– Children under 10 must be accompanied.
– No smoking, drugs or alcohol.
At the heart of these guidelines is the principle to be respectful of each other and of the library itself. We hope we live up to that aim.
Please do make use of the Feedback book – we genuinely want to hear from you.
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 2019 (3)
- October 2019 (4)
- September 2019 (6)
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (5)
- June 2019 (4)
- May 2019 (5)
- April 2019 (8)
- March 2019 (10)
- February 2019 (9)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (4)
- November 2018 (10)
- October 2018 (10)
- September 2018 (4)
- August 2018 (5)
- July 2018 (7)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (8)
- February 2018 (2)