Tell us what you think
We want the library to be a place where everyone can come and feel safe while choosing books, using the computers, engaging in activities or reading the papers and having a coffee.
Is this your experience? We now have a Feedback Book. Please do let us know about your library visit – what we do well and things we can improve on.
A few basic rules and guidelines are on display in the library.
– Our volunteers will be courteous and respectful to you. We ask that you be courteous and respectful to them and other Library users.
– No dogs, except assistance dogs.
– No bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or scooters.
– It’s a no to shouting!
– Mobile phone? In the lobby, please.
– Keep food and drinks in the refreshment area.
– Children under 10 must be accompanied.
– No smoking, drugs or alcohol.
At the heart of these guidelines is the principle to be respectful of each other and of the library itself. We hope we live up to that aim.
Please do make use of the Feedback book – we genuinely want to hear from you.
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org